apply now for an Internship with
Drip drop fitness
Join our growing, fun, and awesome TEAM!
Business Management Internship
We are looking for someone to begin ASAP and would like them to continue the internship throughout the summer and ideally into the fall semester.
We are flexible on exact start date and end date.
- Workout for FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Exciting, fun, and collaborative work environment
what we're looking for...
Current college undergraduate or masters student
Strong communication, organization, and strategic thinking skills
VERY personable and welcoming. Can make a friend with anyone!
Available to work mornings or evenings and occasional weekends.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google Forms, Google Sheets
- Enjoys using social media platforms
- Our main operating system is MindBody Online (MBO) and you must be able to learn this system in a timely manner in order to be successful in this position ( we will teach you everything!)
Additional Requirements Include:
- Ability to take 1-2 Drip Drop Fitness classes per week to effectively describe the workout/experience to prospective clients.
- Attend team meetings every 5-6 weeks!
Intern will aid in daily managerial tasks at physical location. Tasks include but are not limited to customer service, front desk management, email correspondence, point of sale, oversee and manage employees' schedules.
Creating a welcoming environment, managing the studio like it's yours, helping capture images and video of live classes, and participating in classes!
Please submit your resume to Info@dripdropfitness.com along with a short bio so we can get to know you! (subject line: Management internship application)
Please note: Internship applications are reviewed on a rolling basis... We encourage you to submit your application as soon as you can.
Drip Drop Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.